Sunday, July 15, 2007

Check out Dominic of GWBG...shes SEW FOXY!



That's right, "Do", as us at GWBG know her to be,is the designer behind Sew*Foxy Boutique,where you'll find an array of very well crafted,highly comfy,fashionable headbands that are custom made to order in fabulous prints from Amy Butler to Vera Bradley.Her headbands are so versatile as they can be used for everyday wear,a night out on the town wear, to special occasions.I own a couple myself,as I'm sure most, if not all of us GWBG members do.

Sew*Foxy Boutique is well known for its incredible headbands,but from time to time,you'll find some of the most adorable custom made children's clothing as well...and I've heard it through the grapevine, that Miss Do can sew one mean applique! ;)



3 comments:

  1. Awesome headbands. I own a few pairs and just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE ONE TOO AND WEAR IT ALL THE TIME. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Just got the fishy one myself!

    ReplyDelete