Saturday, July 7, 2007



Today was my "big" show.I had lots of my handcrafted items on display at the Women's Oasis section of the Heart of Maryland Classic Chevy Club located at the Clarion in Hagerstown, Maryland, and I have to say,I'm so glad I had the oppertunity to be a part of this event.There were so many beautiful vehicles on display and the people were extremely friendly...and to top it all off,I had a small reunion with my Aunt and Uncle and I'd like to thank them for inviting me.




I met several wonderful vendors,but the one who stuck out most was a very sweet woman sitting 2 seats away from me selling her absolutely stunning,handcrafted jewelry.She wore piece around her neck that is similar to the earrings pictured above and I just adored it,and it complimented her so well.You can find her beautifully handcrafted items by clicking the link provided.http://www.susanyin.com/ After seeing her awesome pieces in person,I can honestly say,"you won't be disappointed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment