Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just for Laughs....

OK, so my little brother whom is 15 ,visited with us for the past 2 weeks while my younger son stayed with my mom in southern Maryland...which is about 2 and a 1/2 hours away from were we reside in western Maryland.So DH wakes me up this morning at 4 to get ready to take him home and pick up our son.I didn't fall asleep until after 11:30 and hes waking me up at 4 am....UGH!We load everyone up and head out onto the road early just to beat the heat and humidity...well as we're about 35-40 minutes away from Destination "Grandma's House", sleep deprived as I am mind you... just start bursting into laughter for no reason at all.DH looks at me.. I laugh.I say something...I laugh.Then I decide it'd be best if I turn my head and look out my window to keep from staring at DH so I don't laugh any more because at this point my sides hurt so bad from laughing I can't stand it.....and there I see this stupid sign that says "DRURY LANE" and I lose it!!! I'm like isn't that where the "MUFFIN" man lives???? and DH is cracking up saying,"I hope we don't get pulled over for any reason because they're gonna think you're on something or just plain crazy!!!" What a morning we had!I haven't laughed so much about nothing in my life!!





No comments:

Post a Comment