Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tag I'm IT!

6 weird things
I've been tagged by Hip Kid. The Rules: Each player starts this game with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you're tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
6 weird things about me :
1.Stains drive me crazy.If I get a stain on any of my clothes that oxiclean or any other stain remover CAN'T remove...I'll never wear it again.
2.I HAVE to have baked beans when eating a burger.
3.Last year,I HATED baked beans...go figure!
4.I collect enamel ware...but, the splattered spoons are my favorite.
5.I crack,my fingers,toes,wrists, and back....man,I'm gonna pay for that down the road.
6.Just thinking of hairspray makes my head itch...but,when I was younger it was a necessity.
I'm Tagging:

MJD Boutique
Sparkle Me
Sweet Spice
ColbyLane Designs
Rockerchic Originals
Princess Designs

1 comment:

  1. I don't use hairspray but MUST use mousse and gel on my curls.

    ReplyDelete