Friday, February 27, 2009

Patchwork Cherries


Click the link below to view

I just love this set! When I first started I was a little clueless as to where I wanted to go with it,but I just love the end product!

Up for your kind consideration is absolutely yummy 2 piece sample set,ready to ship in a size 4T-5T, possibly a 6 (please refer to mesurements provided for a better idea of fitting)
My model is a solid 5T for better reference
Includes:
*Peasant style top with ruffle trim.
Upper chest area and sleeves have been made using the sweet cherry print on a pink background and the lower portion & ruffle, I have used a white on white floral print.
Neckline has a rolled hem and has a few rows of shirring as well as the sleeves to add to the daintiness of the overall look.
3 rows of shirring around upper chest area where the cherry print meets the white.
*Double layer,full patchwork twirl.
I've handcut several,5 X 5 inch squares from 4 different coordinating prints to provide fullness of this skirt, a simple twirl will certainly bring this skirt to life.
The top layer has been trimmed with all 4 prints and the underskirting has been created using an light weight,white fabric and trimmed with an eyelet ruffle.
To add to the playfulness, I've sewn a white ruffle rac trim to the red and white gingham squares.




2 comments: